Our Own Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Own Adventure

A whole world with characters, places, adventures, events, treasure, creatures and a lot more created by us and you for the best RP experience.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faded Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreik
Admin
Dreik

XP : 3238

Character sheet
Full name: Dreik Stormtracker
Current state:
Carried Possessions:

Faded Haven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded Haven    Faded Haven  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:12 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
https://ourownadventure.rpg-board.net
XKandDF
Admin
XKandDF

XP : 3197

Character sheet
Full name: Sandra Aehrenth
Current state:
Carried Possessions:

Faded Haven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded Haven    Faded Haven  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:12 am

I'm not so sure about constantly re-writing stuff...
Back to top Go down
Dreik
Admin
Dreik

XP : 3238

Character sheet
Full name: Dreik Stormtracker
Current state:
Carried Possessions:

Faded Haven  Empty
PostSubject: Faded Haven    Faded Haven  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:48 am

5 years after the end of age of terror a young girl named Dalia sees her family being killed by a man named Kayro and swears vengeance. The story starts 5 years later when Dalia encounters a guy named Dreik, who proposes to help her. Because of various reasons they soon find themselves running into a lot of trouble, they also encounter other people who decide to travel with them for various reasons. They follow the tracks of Kayro, but soon notice that something is happening in the world; various schools where battle professions are taught are being attacked by hordes of gryphs. Their chase after Kayro pulls them in the middle of these attacks when they encounter a dark person called Astaroth who seems to be responsible for the gryph attacks and is also in some way involved with Kayro. They finally encounter Kayro, but are unable to beat him. The gryph attacks increase, other villains working for Astaroth appear and Kayro is encountered more and more, slowly revealing the mystery around him. They find out that the one causing these attacks is M.I.L.O. who is being manipulated by Astaroth. Kayro sides with Dalia and the team to stop Astaroth and M.I.L.O., but they fail and Astaroth succeeds to bring down the world’s defenses, the schools of battle professions. Together with other people around the Lavir they fight to bring the peace back to the world and banish Astaroth.

Currently only Dalia and Dreik is needed to start.

Characters and their players:
Dalia - Karlis Balts
Dreik - Dreik
Sidix - Martins
Mai -
Kacy -
Cain - Darkwing
Amnesia - Milena
Akuma -
Cachi -
Sonia - Karlis Balts
Migraine - Milena